Shoes are a way to bring out one’s personality, but they are changing into a status symbol. Each month, many shoes get released into the market, and some of them are from large companies like Nike, Adidas, Sketchers, etc. They belong to different price ranges and release at different places at different times.
Following is a list and description of upcoming shoe releases that are yet to make their way into the market.
Upcoming shoe releases in 2020
- Air Jordan Retro: Jordan is preparing to release four new styles and one design inspired by an old model related to football.
- The Tar Heel football squad inspires Jordan 3, and it also has an NC logo. The old version of this shoe was very infamous.
- One of the new designs is Jordan 1, which is based on a retro theme and is colored “natural grey” with a subtle palette. It is expected to be a classic design.
- Jordan 13 will also be entering the market as a green-colored shoe and maybe a rare design.
- The Jordan 12 will have a whole different style and will enter the market along with
- Jordan 14 will be royal and have an attractive color scheme.
All of these shoes will be classic and sporty, with each of them having unique color coordination and palette. Be sure to be on the lookout for the released date, which may change due to the pandemic. The shoes will surely be in excellent condition and get a lot of customers quickly.
- Nike Air Max Up: Nike is working hard and has created a good women’s silhouette. Looking at the new trends, Nike has created a design that used non-pressurized air that helps the shoes to take its shape. It will be available in five colors: orange, pink, blue, white, and black. It is expected to be released on August 7.
- Nike Air VaporMax 2020 FlyKnit: What makes this shoe special is that 50 percent of these shoes are purely made from recycled waste. They also have a technical design regarding the laces. It also has multi-colored spots on a royal blue base.
- Nike Air Max 1: it will be available in two eye-catching colors with ‘Got Em’ written on the insoles and the release date on the heels.
- Puma: Puma has recently announced its Xetic cushioning technology to design a new shoe. It collaborated with an MIT laboratory to create it. This shoe allows maximum comfort and cushioning during any activity.
- Terrex Two Ultra Parley, Terrex Two Parley, and Agravic BOA ($150): Adidas is ready to launch its new collection, made wholly for trekking. These shoes are made from recyclable plastic from the ocean. They will also work effectively in long and medium runs, although they are made specifically for the terrains.
- “Plum” Nike Dunk Low: The ugly duckling style will be brought back to the market through Nike’s new shoes. The original design was released in 2001 for just Japan. It will have an attractive color combination of brown, green, and violet.
- The Simpsons x Vans Collab: Vans will be releasing a unique collection on August 7, to celebrate the cartoon characters, The Simpsons. The collection will include sneakers having pictures of the characters. Along with shoes, this collaboration will also bring forward t-shirts, jackets, and much more.
- Air Jordan 6 Retro “Quai 54”: This unique design will hit the market on August 8 and be available in two color combinations that match the trends perfectly.
- Zen Green Air Jordan 1 High Zoom: This beautiful green shoe will enter the market on August 14, although there can be changes in the date. This shoe will have pure leather on it with white-colored linings. These are beautiful and sturdy as well for all uses.
- Ghost Green Air Jordan 5s: This shoe will pay homage to Will Smith’s character in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. This design is quite similar to the one in 2013, but it has a white upper base and vibrant colors to match the fashion trends.
- Human Made’s Next Adidas Collaboration: This is a collection of nine pairs of shoes. They all have very distant color combinations and are uniquely designed to maintain this firm’s brand value.
- Nike Dunk High: Nike is taking the market by storm by releasing excellent designs in 2020. This dunk-high design is inspired by an old Nike collection named “Be True to Your School.” It is a retro-themed show with no logo on its body.
- Reebok Question Mid x Adidas Harden: This is a big collaboration and is a milestone in NBA history. It is named OG meets OG. This is an iconic design based on the signature of Allen Iverson. Also, it will have the Harden logo on its heel.
- Concepts x New Balance 327 ‘Cape‘: Inspired by Cape Codder, which is a cocktail that has cranberry juice and vodka, this design is ready to hit the market on August 7, 2020. It has the cocktail’s color and also includes an “N” logo in icy blue.
- Gatorade x Nike PG4′ Orange GX‘: This design will be available on August 8. It is inspired by the sports drink and is orange and blue.
- Titan x Nike LeBron 17 Low’ Manila to the World‘: This shoe will get released on August 8 and is eagerly waited for. The Nike logo is printed in gold, whereas various Titan logos are spread all around. This shoe celebrates the 10-year history of Titan in the market. This will be a great addition to the collection of NBA fans.
These are just some of the shoes that will enter the market for sales. Each one of them is trendy and are sure to be popular later. The prices are expected to be above 100 dollars; however, you can check the official websites to gather more information. Some of these will release after 1-2 days and most of them in August, so be sure not to miss your perfect pair of shoes.
You can find many of these in our shop. We keep you in style!